- Place of Origin:
Henan, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name:
- Model Number:
- Conductor Material:
- Insulation Material:
armored xlpe cable
insulated Instrument Cable
- Packaging Details
- coil or according to your require
- Delivery Time
- Shipped in 20 days after payment
Pairs BS5308 Collective Screened twisted multi-pair sheild Instrument Cable
Pairs BS5308 Instrument Cable Collective Screened
Standard of insulated cable:
It is manufacture under GB/T12706-2002 standard(The same as IEC60502).
Instrument Cable Application:
For use in installations designed to connect electrical instrumentation circuits and provide communication services in and around process plants. Suitable for direct burial applications.
Specification of instrument cable:
Instrument Cable Conductors:
0.5mm – class 5 flexible copper
0.75mm – class 5 flexible copper
1.5mm – class 2 stranded copper
Insulation: PE (Polyethylene)
Screen: CAM (Collective Aluminium Mylar)
Bedding: PE (Polyethylene)
Outer Sheath: PVC (Polyvinyl-Chloride)
Voltage Rating: 300/500volts
Temp. Rating: 65 C
Flexible instrumentation multi-core cables about PVC insulated and twisted parallel cable
Standard: National Standard GB/T 5023; IEC60227
Rated Voltage: 300/300V;
Construction: 1. annealed flexible copper conductor
Application: used for electric appliance, electric tool, electric instruments and lighting, automatic system
Application of insulated cable Instrument Cable :
It is used to transmit and distribute power on the power line of A. C. Rated voltage 0.6/1kV.
|XLPE insulated electric cable Instrument Cable 0.6/1kv|
|norminalsectional area||insulati-on thicknes||sheath thickness(mm)||overal diameter of cable (mm)||D.C resistance of conductor(km)||current rating|
|in air(A)||direct in soil(A)|
|Attention: We can provide more info than above data, if needed.The above are just some examples.|
Using features of insulated cable Instrument Cable :
1. Rated voltage: Uo/U: 0.6/1kV
2. No. Of core: Single-core, Two-core, Three-core, Four-core, Five-core, Three core and earth(Three primary conductor and one Neutral conductor), Three core and two((Three primary conductor and Two Neutral conductor), Four core and earth((Four primary conductor and One Neutral conductor).
3. The highest allowed operating temperature of conductor for long-term working is 70oC. In short-circuit (Max. Long-term is no more than 5 seconds). The highest temperature for conductor is no more than 160oC.
4. D. C. Resistance of the conductor complies with the stipulations of GB/T3956-1997.
5. The environment temperature should be no lower than 0oC when lay. Otherwise it should be preheated.
Model: insulated cable, insulated cable, insulated cable, insulated cable, insulated cable, insulated cable, insulated cable, insulated cable, insulated cable, insulated cable, insulated cable, insulated cable, insulated cable, insulated cable, insulated cable, insulated cable, insulated cable, insulated cable, insulated cable, insulated cable, insulated cable, insulated cable
welcome to inquire us Instrument Cable